40 Endeavour Avenue, Lilli Pilli
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Ceilidh - Lilli Pilli (Batemans Bay)
Directly across from the water, this contemporary designed four bedroom home has a large rumpus, separate lounge with wood heater, two bathrooms and a great outdoor deck area to relax on. Sleeping is provided for 8 people in 2 Queens, 2 Singles and 1 Bunk. Designed to take advantage of superb ocean views and only a short walk to Lilli Pilli Beach makes this an ideal family holiday location.
MINIMUM 7 NIGHT STAY.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of your Holiday Letting Agreement carefully and refer to our Property Management Staff for further information. The Terms and Conditions of the Holiday Rental as agreed by both parties are as follows. Variation to same by tenant may permit the Agent to refuse keys, amend charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
1. All rents are to be paid for ONE MONTH prior to occupancy. Peak Season bookings require ONE WEEK'S RENT in full as the deposit. 1/2 WEEK'S RENT is the required DEPOSIT outside Peak Season. The deposit is due and payable within seven days of making the booking.
2. Balance rents may be paid by EFTPOS, VISA, MASTERCARD, BANKCARD.
3. If you intend to arrive after 4pm, you MUST make key arrangements with this office. Under no circumstances will keys be left out without prior arrangements being made and the FULL rent being paid.
4. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated or the number discussed with the Agent at the time of booking.
5. The property is rented to you for HOLIDAY purposes only, for the period stated on the receipt.
6. Occupancy is given from 2PM on date of arrival. Premises are to be vacated and keys returned to this office by 10AM on date of departure. Variation to these times must be approved by our office, and failure to do so may result in an extra day's rent being charged.
7. In the event of a CANCELLATION by the tenant within THREE months of the arrival date, any monies paid are non-refundable unless the property is relet for the entire period. A 15% Cancellation fee of the TOTAL RENT will then apply. Minimum fee is $100.00.
8. Part cancellations will not be accepted.
9. Occupation of the premises, which in the absolute discretion of the Agent causes nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers, will be terminated immediately.
10. Tenants are responsible for safekeeping, and if lost, the replacement cost of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. Tenants requiring a key from the Agent after hours will be charged a service fee of $50.00.
11. Pets are not permitted unless booking is for a Pet Friendly property.
12. The booking is made in good faith by the Agent. However, responsibility for actions taken by the owner beyond our control, such as changes to the property, or cancellation of a property prior to occupancy, cannot be accepted by the Agent. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this situation arise, which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In either event, we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation for you, failing which all deposit monies will be refunded, but no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
13. With regards to verbal enquiry, our descriptions are also made in good faith. No responsibility for contested or misdescription can be accepted.
14. In the event of the property being offered for sale, inspections with prospective purchasers may be necessary during reasonable hours with reasonable notice given.
15. As the tenant you are responsible for damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. You are required to allow repair and/or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary.
16. Properties are fully equipped except for BED, TABLE and HOUSE LINEN.